Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not Rated PG

"It's one of my favorites. It's got an abduction scene which is pretty hot."
He raised his eyebrow and laughed, or pretended. I wondered if that was flirting. Was I flirting?

Two nights ago I wanted to have sex with myself so I crawled under my covers, kicked the cat off the top and turned on the vibrator. In order to come, I have to stimulate my brain and so I started to drum up a fantasy. The roofers who were to come replace the rubber roof on top of my 3 story home were coming the next morning at 8 am and I was planning to be up, showered, dressed and drinking coffee before they arrived.

What if they came and there were 3 or 4 guys, the main ringleader guy being about my age...late 30s or early 40s but very youthful, virile and agile for his beefy size. They set up a big ladder. This ladder was as stable as the Mount Rushmore. Nothing was going to move it anywhere and there was one guy on the crew who was in charge of the ladder: holding it when need be, planting it, keeping it stable at all times. He was the ladder guy. He had an important job. He wore safety glasses and a winter hat. When I came outside on my way to work, he bade me to come over and look at the ladder. I did and it indeed looked stable. Two guys came down it easily. One was my hero, the leader and the other was obviously his second hand. Second was carrying a camera.
"Show her the picture of.." Leader told him. And he did. The picture was easy to see and a joy to behold.
"Wow, that's awesome. Can you take a hundred or so more up there and email them to me? You make it so clear what I'm looking at.." I saw one where the photo looked down the skylight into my bedroom. I got a sense of a wide flat space from all the photos. "It looks so cool."
Leader must have heard the wistfulness in my voice. "Come on," he offered conspiratorially, "Let's go up, I'll show you."
I was shocked. "No! I'm wicked scared."
"It's fine. It's flat. Just stay away from the edges. Most owners want to see."
"I do want to see. It's too high up." I started to yearn to go up.
He gave me permission. "I'll follow right behind you. I'll keep track of everything." I looked at him. He looked reassuringly at me. His clean cut face had some nice lines around the cheeks and his eyelashes were very dark and long. He smiled. "What's the scariest part?" He asked me.
I thought about it. "Getting back on the ladder to start down."
"Oh, because you have to manipulate your body in a strange way onto the ladder, I see."
He was reassuring. He really did seem to understand. He pointed at the top of the ladder and showed me how one simply steps forward off of it onto the roof and just backed onto it, holding onto the rails, not like a ladder where you have to tip yourself up and off or down and on...It looked doable. "Go ahead."

No one else came up. Just he and I. I realized that they all knew what he was going to do. I was the only one surprised and although when he touched my side and my arm and my back, all in attempts to steady me, his hand stayed too long, wore too hot. He showed me things about my chimney and looked into my eyes and we kissed and he fondled and he brought out a condom and although I knew I was just another score for him: "Housewives Fucked By Leader On Their Roofs", I was willing. It was my fucking house, my fucking roof. I was on top of my world and he has a condom, so what could it hurt?

We found a spot against the skylight where it was warm from the sun and stable. We pushed aside our clothes but not too much. I didn't come but I was excited.

Downstairs, on the ground, later, I told my boyfriend. "What else could I do?" I asked. "I see." he said, biting his lip. "And you think I'm going to fuck you now after you have cheated on me?" He said, his voice a dark tease. "I hope so." We were already in bed, it was a done deal. He pulled off my shirt until my arms were still entwined in them and he stared at me hard for a long time. I stared back. He squeezed very soft parts of my flesh. This was when I came.

No comments: