Tuesday, December 25, 2007

vodka is good for you



so, I thought I was going to go out tonight but it fell apart. That's okay. I realized I was very hungry and not in the mood for the cold cuts I could make into a sandwich which are in the house. So, I went out and got some vegetable foo yong and it was pretty good. I guess I was pretty hungry because I have never eaten the whole serving by myself and I got pretty close just now.

It feels pretty good in there. I guess I will make myself another drink and cuddle up with the dog and watch tv. well, I wanted to go out tonight after working around the house so much today but I guess this is better because I have to be on the road tomorrow by 10:30 am.

I like tonic water better than 7 up mixed with the vodka. Make a note of it.

No comments: